Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Whatever Goes

Believe it or not, I have written and erased.. re-written and re-erased quite a few entries these past couple of days...

And I guess I really do mean it when I say that I am the biggest hypocrite I know... because the other day, when I was telling my friend that I thought she rationalized things way too much and that she should just allow herself an ounce of happiness to enjoy things the way they are... I was really just trying to convince myself to do the same.

I don't know if you've noticed. But I do have that tendency, don't I? I think way too much. And I ramble. And I worry. And I panic. I really am one nervous wreck. I bet you can tell by now. I am a bit of a control freak. And you see, a lot of things are new to me. And although I consider myself quite a spontaneous one, I'm sure you understand how difficult it can be sometimes to step out of your comfort zone.

But then again, I can continue to ramble... and think... and try to rationalize things... and try to make out a series of plans... but I'm just too tired to do that now. And for the first time, I just want to "try" doing something different for a change. Maybe everyone's right when they tell me that I think too much. I just can't help it most of the time. But then again... just this once... maybe it won't be so bad to just let things be... whatever happens. I don't know until when it will last, but hey... no pressure right? I just really want to stop thinking too much now. =) Whatever goes.. as long as it's a good thing, right? =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i? anyways... i tried that thing once... thinking too much... well, its good, in a way. u tend to set everything in order. do as "planned". but what if that plan fails? well,ok, not every plan works everytime. but for now, in our age being spontaneous is a much better choice than thinking every single detail. just... let it go. chill, come what may. after all, we only live once. spontaneous people are not boring! hahaha! anyhow, u dont wana look back and regret things that u dint do while u were still young ryt? am i being intrusive or smthng? i was just intrigued by ur blog. ya knw... ciao!Ü

Jasmine said...

hello sumo! hehe. thanks for visiting. =)

yup you're right. that's what i'm trying to do now.. just taking things as they come.. trying not to worry too much. =) being young.

=) and no, you're not being intrusive at all.

Anonymous said...

good! at least you're allowing yourself to breathe. you can't be stiff and controlling all the time, you'll go crazy. hahaha. as old as it may sound, you just have to enjoy the ride. no other way of putting it. i know you're strong enough to take whatever comes your way, whether things'll get sour or take a turn for the better. basta. don't over think. things will fall into their rightful place lang. and tama ka, just be young 'cause you are. =)

Jasmine said...

RIA!! I was so happy to see you kanina! Ri.. you're RIGHT! =) I shall follow whatever you tell me.. hahahhahaha..

No seriously Ri, I'm really taking a gamble on this one. =) But hey, at least it's something GOOD right?! =)

Ria! We need to plan a hangout!! And you need to update me.. =)