Sunday, August 3, 2008

In Limbo But Making My Way...

I really don't mind being busy or having to do a lot of things. In fact, a huge part of me actually loves that kind of life. At least in a way, I won't have to feel so useless and unproductive all the time... it beats doing nothing and feeling really guilty about wasting time!

But you see, what I really don't like is that state of limbo where you have to do so many things yet you're not really sure on which direction you're going to end up. And I have to admit that I have been (and I probably still am) very, very anxious lately. I just can't help it. I'm a worrier, and I've always been this way even if it doesn't really show much on the surface (I'm usually calm and collected). But then again, life always has its way of reminding you about the clear picture. And even if I'm still in limbo and I know there will still be those times that I'll continue to feel the agony of uncertainty (I swear! WAITING for something UNCERTAIN is one of the worst feelings in the world!), I've decided that I WON'T ALLOW MYSELF TO WORRY. Or at least, I'll try my best not to worry so much. Countless people and circumstances have told me over the past few days... TRUST and HAVE FAITH in yourself, your mind, the people around you, circumstance and of course, in God.

And fair enough, even if I feel EXHAUSTED at the moment... and even if I know there will be more busy and tiring days that are yet to come, I know that I'm a little bit happier now. Trust.. Faith... Patience... I have a plan and so does He... and life will unfold in its own time. I'm in limbo at the moment, but I'm making my way... one small step at a time. Whatever goes! There's no harm in trying! =)





P.S. It also helped a lot that I got to spend time over the weekend with people that I really do miss very, very much! Somehow they always know the right time to reappear in life when I need reminding on how FUN it should be! And there are a still a few more people that I miss and really wish I could spend time with right now, but I guess that's just not possible. But someone said patience is usually something that's rewarded greatly in the future. And so, I'm holding on to that string but at the same time, I'm being practical and realistic... MOVING ON WITH LIFE! After all, we're young.. and there's no use sulking all that negativity! Viva la Vida!

P.P.S. Haha! For those who aren't used to it, I'm sorry I don't go online these days as often as I used to... I swear, I haven't had much time and I probably would continue to not have as much time! I'm not disappearing people, I'm just going along with priorities! But I'll try to update as much as I can. =)

No comments: