Sunday, August 24, 2008

Priscilla Ahn


I've been listening to Priscilla Ahn's song, Dream, for quite some time now (maybe around a year or two years ago because of Grey's Anatomy) and I've always found it amazing. This is why I can't believe it took me this long to listen to the rest of what she has to offer. I absolutely love her music!!! It's easy on the ears, honest, and sometimes even funny (go look for "Boob Song"). She's got amazing talent! I'm hooked!

And by the way, my phone broke.. It still functions, but check out how it looks! Tsk! The casing's been flapping for a while now, but it pretty much still held itself together until this morning. I charged it in the other room last night, and when I woke up this morning, I found it in this state. Either my mom or dad probably dropped it. I don't blame anyone though and no use to be angry about it. Now I really have to buy a new casing! Sheesh! I'm broke (I swear I'm poor!!!)!

No comments: